Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Prepairing For The 2009 Fishing Season


I would like to wish everyone A Happy New Year and hope they had A Wonderful Christmas.

For all bookings for 2009 Fishing Season please email or give me a call while spots are available. Limited days Fishing are available for Guides Gary Colford and Rodney Colford with our 26 foot square stern canoes.


As the 2009 fishing season starts getting closer I will be posting more and more about the river conditions on the Miramichi and surrounding tributaries.

During the winter I will be posting some pictures
of salmon flies for the spring, summer and fall
seasons. Some will be step by step photos of different patterns.

And articles from other fishing, like ice fishing when it gets on the go here in New Brunswick. Even some fishing stories from the past.

If your interested in my newsletter for the 2009 Fishing Season please sign up on my web site and you will be on your way to the most up to date River Reports on the Miramichi.

Once again Happy New Year from the Colford Family.

No comments: